Who We Are
Our growing reputation attracts the most highly-regarded industry talent who are actively seeking global opportunities and new challenges.
We provide hospitals and all medical facilities flexible and cost effective solutions fulfilling today’s need for contingent human capital.
- The mission of InfoQuest Medical Staffing is dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and company spirit.
- In a candid and fair manner with the diverse workforce from whom our company derives its strength. We will meet our mission through speed, simplicity and self-confidence.
- An attitude of teamwork and quality in our day-to-day operations.
Striving for Perfection
Our goal with every interaction is to have people receive what they may not have expected. Doing this requires putting our clients’ and candidates’ interests ahead of our own and truly understanding their ultimate objectives.
- Honesty, ethics and integrity guide our behavior and decisions.
- Respect the dignity and worth of every individual and act accordingly.
- Our commitment to quality is uncompromising. We recognize that it is not our own, but our customers’ perceptions of quality that are most important.
- If it is ethical and enhances customer satisfaction, do it.
We are InfoQuest Medical Staffing, a global specialist staffing company, placing exceptional, hard to find candidates in across the United States.
InfoQuest Medical Staffing has been serving the recruitment business for over 20 years. We recruit directly out of the competition to ensure we provide the most qualified candidates in the industry.
We aim to have a sustainable positive impact on the wider community in which we live and work, by operating in an environmentally friendly manner. We are conscious of minimising the impact of our business activities, so that we can have a significant and sustainable ethical effect.
Best Medical Roles
Our commitment has always been to provide the latest tech jobs to industry professionals.
- Adolescent medicine,
- Allergy and immunology
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Child and adolescent psychiatry and psychotherapy
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Emergency medicine
- General practice
- General surgery
- Health Informatics
- Hospice and palliative medicine
- Infectious disease
- Internal medicine
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Occupational medicine
- Oral and Maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric Allergology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Hepatology and Nutrition
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Respiratory Medicine
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Surgery
- Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Podiatric Medicine
- Public Health
- Sports medicine
- Vascular medicine
- Vascular surgery