A Chinese official in charge of regulating the Internet has said Beijing must strengthen Internet security because "overseas hostile forces" are using the Internet to "attack, slander and spread rumors", state media said on Sunday. Wang Xiujun, the deputy director of the China National Internet Information Office, said political security is fundamental, reported The People's Daily,...Read more
Recent Posts by Staff
Lollipop, the latest version of Google's Android mobile operating system, has yet to make much of a dent in the market. Android phone makers and carriers are filling up more devices with KitKat. Lollipop? Not so much. In its latest Android Developers Dashboard posted earlier this week, Google revealed a 39.1 percent market share for Android 4.4...Read more
The single biggest way that the bad people attack enterprise IT is via the internet browser and specifically browser-borne malware. It’s not a huge surprise, browsers are the lowest common denominator and an alluring place to focus attention – general users are, after all, more likely to visit risky sites than more savvy users, making...Read more
Job Duties and Responsibilities:Read more
- You will influence the development of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Design and develop core, backend software components
- Code primarily in Java and use JUnit
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of existing backend servers
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Solid software engineering skills specifically developing...
Recent Comments by Staff
No comments by Staff yet.